It’s Time for Your Pep Talk from Kid President
I will admit, I hate stupid YouTube videos. I avoid them like the plague. And, when other people post them, I scowl…with disdain…and a little bit of hatred. So, I reluctantly watched this one expecting nothing but annoyance and disappointment. I was pleasantly surprised. Luckily, this is not spammy YouTube video-ness. It is pure awesomeness.
Do you want to be on the path to awesome? Mr. Kid President tells us to stop being boring and make the world better. I could always use a pep talk. Could you?
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Jenn M. Jackson (see all)
- New Year, Same Me - January 7, 2019
- Why I’m not bashing Omarosa Manigault with y’all - August 18, 2018
- We can’t exist anywhere so let’s just drop the “while Black” - May 12, 2018
- Reckoning, the Combahee River Collective, and Black Women’s History Month - April 2, 2018
- And then there are the ones we left behind… - March 14, 2018