The Family Member Left Out of Beyoncé’s Documentary (Just For Laughs)
Beyoncé’s documentary Life Is But a Dream was released on February 16th. And we learned so much about Beyoncé’s personal life and the trials and tribulations of enormous celebrity. But a huge part of Beyoncé’s life was absent from the film: Beyoncé’s long-lost Siamese twin Keyoncé Bowles. They were joined at the hip up until they were 2 years old. And once they were separated, all the love and attention went to Beyoncé. Keyoncé was shoved into a shadows.
But now Keyoncé is determined to make a name for herself and outshine her sister.
Sounds so crazy it’s almost believable … right?
In truth, Keyoncé Bowles is the brainchild of singer Jade Novah. As a huge fan of Beyoncé’s work, Jade decided to flex her acting abilities and portray a deluded (and slightly unhinged) version of her idol. Check out the video below. I dare you not to laugh.
Got a good laugh? Check out some of her crazier antics in The Untold Story of Keyoncé Bowles and Jade Days of Christmas. So, think Jade does a good impersonation? Liking Keyoncé more than Beyoncé? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- If You Hated ‘Iron Fist’, You Should Hate These 9 Comics Too - March 27, 2017
- Why The Second Season Of ‘Insecure’ Is So Important - March 15, 2017
- Nicki Minaj’s Extra Late Response To “ShETHER” Left Me Wondering Why She Said Anything At All - March 10, 2017
- Why ‘Get Out’ Will Change Modern Movie Making - March 3, 2017
- Why Remy Ma’s ‘ShETHER’ Is The Best Diss Track Released In Years - February 26, 2017