The Family Member Left Out of Beyoncé’s Documentary (Just For Laughs)
Beyoncé’s documentary Life Is But a Dream was released on February 16th. And we learned so much about Beyoncé’s personal life and the trials and tribulations of enormous celebrity. But a huge part of Beyoncé’s life was absent from the film: Beyoncé’s long-lost Siamese twin Keyoncé Bowles. They were joined at the hip up until they were 2 years old. And once they were separated, all the love and attention went to Beyoncé. Keyoncé was shoved into a shadows.
But now Keyoncé is determined to make a name for herself and outshine her sister.
Sounds so crazy it’s almost believable … right?
In truth, Keyoncé Bowles is the brainchild of singer Jade Novah. As a huge fan of Beyoncé’s work, Jade decided to flex her acting abilities and portray a deluded (and slightly unhinged) version of her idol. Check out the video below. I dare you not to laugh.
Got a good laugh? Check out some of her crazier antics in The Untold Story of Keyoncé Bowles and Jade Days of Christmas. So, think Jade does a good impersonation? Liking Keyoncé more than Beyoncé? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Shonda Rhimes is right: the 2017 Emmys were “embarrassing” - September 19, 2017
- On Nnedi Okorafor and when Hollywood values our work but erases our names - September 14, 2017
- The definitive list of the 9 most slept on Black films of the 2000s - September 4, 2017
- Why we speak up when Hollywood whitewashes our favorite characters of color - August 30, 2017
- How Shonda Rhimes’ move to Netflix chips away at the whiteness of Hollywood - August 15, 2017