The Family Member Left Out of Beyoncé’s Documentary (Just For Laughs)
Beyoncé’s documentary Life Is But a Dream was released on February 16th. And we learned so much about Beyoncé’s personal life and the trials and tribulations of enormous celebrity. But a huge part of Beyoncé’s life was absent from the film: Beyoncé’s long-lost Siamese twin Keyoncé Bowles. They were joined at the hip up until they were 2 years old. And once they were separated, all the love and attention went to Beyoncé. Keyoncé was shoved into a shadows.
But now Keyoncé is determined to make a name for herself and outshine her sister.
Sounds so crazy it’s almost believable … right?
In truth, Keyoncé Bowles is the brainchild of singer Jade Novah. As a huge fan of Beyoncé’s work, Jade decided to flex her acting abilities and portray a deluded (and slightly unhinged) version of her idol. Check out the video below. I dare you not to laugh.
Got a good laugh? Check out some of her crazier antics in The Untold Story of Keyoncé Bowles and Jade Days of Christmas. So, think Jade does a good impersonation? Liking Keyoncé more than Beyoncé? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018
- Dear entertainment industry: “Inclusivity” isn’t giving us your leftovers - March 13, 2018