Sara Bareilles Wants You to be Brave (and Smile)
Hello friends! Are you tired, run-down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all your problems is in this little music video. On May 14th, Sara Bareilles premiered a video for her new single “Brave” from her upcoming new album The Blessed Unrest, and it’s the perfect pick-me-up whenever you are down.
I won’t spoil the video by giving a full synopsis, but I will say that director Rashida Jones (of Parks and Recreation and Quincy Jones daughter fame) and the cast of characters capture the spirit of the song impeccably: be brave enough to express yourself freely.
I dare you not to smile while watching.
The sheer happy continues in the behind the scenes video:
You feel better now, right? Just remember to watch again if feel down again in the future.
What do you think of the video? Are you practicing the choreography so that you can reenact it yourself? Join the conversation in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- We are not Wakanda. We are Erik Killmonger. - February 19, 2018
- Understanding the importance of Black Superheroes - January 18, 2018
- How Netflix’s ‘Bright 2’ can succeed where ‘Bright’ didn’t - January 3, 2018
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017
- 12 series every millennial should bingewatch over the holidays - November 27, 2017