We Won! Black Weblog Awards Announced Yesterday!
We are so honored and proud to report to you that we won Best Original Graphic Design in the 2013 Black Weblog Awards. The epic event took place in Houston, TX last night and Necole “Bitchie” Kane won Blogger of the Year. Now, we can’t take credit for this win. While we love the design of our site and we work really hard to keep it looking great, we have an AMAZING designer whose vision guides us each step of the way.
Have you heard of Jeaneen Benson? Well, we love her to death and we share this win with her. She kept us from going over the deep end a few times with our design desires and we can’t imagine working with anyone else on our blog (our baby).
And, our homegirl Jamie won Best Podcast for Black Girl Nerds! This is so well-deserved.
Thanks to all who voted for us! We really appreciate it.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Jenn M. Jackson (see all)
- New Year, Same Me - January 7, 2019
- Why I’m not bashing Omarosa Manigault with y’all - August 18, 2018
- We can’t exist anywhere so let’s just drop the “while Black” - May 12, 2018
- Reckoning, the Combahee River Collective, and Black Women’s History Month - April 2, 2018
- And then there are the ones we left behind… - March 14, 2018