‘A Haunted House 2′ Trailer
A Haunted House 2 is coming to theaters on March 28th, and a new trailer for the film was released today. Marlon Wayans’ character has moved on from the ghostly frights he received in the first film. He’s got a new (white) girlfriend, he’s got a new home, and he’s got a new neighbor. However, so much of his previous life is about to be thrust upon him again.
In the trailer, we see that he has a step son that has an “imaginary friend”, dolls are writing on the walls, and things are moving on their own again. His dead girlfriend (played by Essence Atkins) resurfaces and we even get her cousin Affion Crockett in there for good measure. And when you’ve got a ghost problem, who do you call? None other than Cedric the Entertainer’s priest from the first film.
The whole movie seems to be shaping up just like the first. A lot of silliness, poking fun at the horror genre, and jokes about those damn Kardashians. If you liked the first one (like me), this sequel is right up your alley.
Check out the trailer below and let us know if you’ll be headed to the cineplex.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- We are not Wakanda. We are Erik Killmonger. - February 19, 2018
- Understanding the importance of Black Superheroes - January 18, 2018
- How Netflix’s ‘Bright 2’ can succeed where ‘Bright’ didn’t - January 3, 2018
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017
- 12 series every millennial should bingewatch over the holidays - November 27, 2017