Obama + BET = No Racism?
Yet, while the RNC knew to cover its behind after the faux pas, Bolling was serious from the start. His “expert” analysis revealed that racism must be over because of Obama and BET. Apparently, all that you need to prove that the majority takes no action against a minority is the presidency and a TV network.
Sorry other minorities. Blacks must have you beat. We win the minority superiority game. But no one goes home empty-handed. Your parting gift is a signed Sarah Palin photo.
Watch the video below.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- How Shonda Rhimes’ move to Netflix chips away at the whiteness of Hollywood - August 15, 2017
- Marvel’s’ Black Panther’ gets rid of the racism and keeps the story - August 8, 2017
- Why ‘Girls Trip’ Matters - August 7, 2017
- Why Oprah Passed on ‘Underground’ But HBO Picked Up ‘Confederate’ - July 31, 2017
- How Jay-Z’s ‘4:44’ moment made me reassess my 4:45 - July 20, 2017