Obama + BET = No Racism?
Yet, while the RNC knew to cover its behind after the faux pas, Bolling was serious from the start. His “expert” analysis revealed that racism must be over because of Obama and BET. Apparently, all that you need to prove that the majority takes no action against a minority is the presidency and a TV network.
Sorry other minorities. Blacks must have you beat. We win the minority superiority game. But no one goes home empty-handed. Your parting gift is a signed Sarah Palin photo.
Watch the video below.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018
- Dear entertainment industry: “Inclusivity” isn’t giving us your leftovers - March 13, 2018