Beyonce Drops Second Single ‘Partition’
Beyonce dropped her second single, “Partition”, this week. A clear standout from her self-titled album, Yonce takes seductiveness to the extreme as she tells of coitus encounters over a thumping H-Town beat.
The sexually charged track is taken to the next level by the video (of course starring Jay-Z) now available on YouTube for those that didn’t purchase it along with the album. I’d embed is here, but the visuals are a bit NSFW.
This time her inspiration was the Crazy Horse Parisian cabaret which she visited on her engagement day.
“I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show I’ve ever seen, and I was like, ‘I wish I was up there. I wish I could perform that for my man.’ So that’s what I did for the video … It takes me back to when me and my husband first met and he’s trying to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world,” Bey explained. “I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head.”
And the video is very much an adult fantasy.
If you’re looking for something a bit more tame, check out the fan-made “Soundboardt“. The site has links to different, memorable sound clips from the self-titled album. It’s creative, cool and fun.
Does that video get you hot and bothered? Wasting hours playing with the Soundboardt? Tell us about it in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- FOX’s ‘The Gifted’ has a whiteness problem - November 2, 2017
- Hollywood’s issues with abuse don’t start or end with Harvey Weinstein - October 18, 2017
- It makes no damn sense that ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ isn’t part of CBS’s prime time lineup - October 16, 2017
- A primer on how to actually support a Black TV show - September 25, 2017
- Shonda Rhimes is right: the 2017 Emmys were “embarrassing” - September 19, 2017