Friday Funnies: Dunkin’ Love, All The Way Home, and Black Mad Men [VIDEO]
Check out the videos and descriptions below!
From YouTube user Adrian Anchondo:
#Ratchet Productions and Tal Ariel Productions present the World Premiere of “DUNKIN LOVE”; a parody of Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love”.
All the Way Home
From YouTube user King Quinno:
I just gave up on my new year’s resolution. Just got off work and i Been thinkin about food all the day long…
Black Mad Men – “Hummus”
From YouTube user Phil Augusta Jackson:
Advertising for black people, by black people, for white people…
It’s the 1960’s and white business owners want their products to be embraced by the black masses to help drive business.
Watch Dontrell Dresser, Peggyliqua Oldschool, and Patron Kwambell, the backbone of burgeoning black advertising agency, CPT, as they attempt to pitch winning campaigns.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- If You Hated ‘Iron Fist’, You Should Hate These 9 Comics Too - March 27, 2017
- Why The Second Season Of ‘Insecure’ Is So Important - March 15, 2017
- Nicki Minaj’s Extra Late Response To “ShETHER” Left Me Wondering Why She Said Anything At All - March 10, 2017
- Why ‘Get Out’ Will Change Modern Movie Making - March 3, 2017
- Why Remy Ma’s ‘ShETHER’ Is The Best Diss Track Released In Years - February 26, 2017