Friday Funnies: Dunkin’ Love, All The Way Home, and Black Mad Men [VIDEO]
Check out the videos and descriptions below!
From YouTube user Adrian Anchondo:
#Ratchet Productions and Tal Ariel Productions present the World Premiere of “DUNKIN LOVE”; a parody of Beyonce’s “Drunk in Love”.
All the Way Home
From YouTube user King Quinno:
I just gave up on my new year’s resolution. Just got off work and i Been thinkin about food all the day long…
Black Mad Men – “Hummus”
From YouTube user Phil Augusta Jackson:
Advertising for black people, by black people, for white people…
It’s the 1960’s and white business owners want their products to be embraced by the black masses to help drive business.
Watch Dontrell Dresser, Peggyliqua Oldschool, and Patron Kwambell, the backbone of burgeoning black advertising agency, CPT, as they attempt to pitch winning campaigns.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Shonda Rhimes is right: the 2017 Emmys were “embarrassing” - September 19, 2017
- On Nnedi Okorafor and when Hollywood values our work but erases our names - September 14, 2017
- The definitive list of the 9 most slept on Black films of the 2000s - September 4, 2017
- Why we speak up when Hollywood whitewashes our favorite characters of color - August 30, 2017
- How Shonda Rhimes’ move to Netflix chips away at the whiteness of Hollywood - August 15, 2017