Interview with ‘Dear White People’ Stars Brandon Bell and Marque Richardson Tonight @ 8PM
Tonight at 8PM PST we will have the pleasure of interviewing Brandon Bell and Marque Richardson, stars of the forthcoming film Dear White People.
The first film from director Justin Simien, Dear White People tackles race relations at a fictitious college campus centered around one student’s radio show aptly named Dear White People. It has already been named a winner at the Sundance Film Festival, garnering the Special Jury Award for Breakthrough Talent, and Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions have picked the film up eying a nationwide release later this year.
In the interview, we will discuss the film, entertainment’s role in discussing race, and the current state of black Hollywood.
Tune-in live at 8PM PST for our chat via Google Hangouts on Air.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017
- 12 series every millennial should bingewatch over the holidays - November 27, 2017
- 5 Black-led movies you gotta see in December - November 20, 2017
- FOX’s ‘The Gifted’ has a whiteness problem - November 2, 2017
- Hollywood’s issues with abuse don’t start or end with Harvey Weinstein - October 18, 2017