How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended [VIDEO]
What happens when you take the most profitable animated film of all time and infuse a heavy dose of logic and nerdiness? You get How Frozen Should Have Ended.
As parents, we are more than acquainted with Frozen. I’d swear we’ve probably played it for our kids over 50 times already (and I ain’t ashamed). And watching any movie that many times exposes a film’s many flaws. If you’ve ever seen Frozen, than you probably know its most glaring lapse in logic: how Elsa was raised.
But in this YouTube video from the “How It Should Have Ended” channel, her parents complete adherence to the exact opposite of instruction is remedied. This is the perfect intersection of nerdiness and snark.
Hit play and enjoy.
Do you like this ending of Frozen better? At least for this version, I see a lot of sequels in its future.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018
- Dear entertainment industry: “Inclusivity” isn’t giving us your leftovers - March 13, 2018