How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended [VIDEO]
What happens when you take the most profitable animated film of all time and infuse a heavy dose of logic and nerdiness? You get How Frozen Should Have Ended.
As parents, we are more than acquainted with Frozen. I’d swear we’ve probably played it for our kids over 50 times already (and I ain’t ashamed). And watching any movie that many times exposes a film’s many flaws. If you’ve ever seen Frozen, than you probably know its most glaring lapse in logic: how Elsa was raised.
But in this YouTube video from the “How It Should Have Ended” channel, her parents complete adherence to the exact opposite of instruction is remedied. This is the perfect intersection of nerdiness and snark.
Hit play and enjoy.
Do you like this ending of Frozen better? At least for this version, I see a lot of sequels in its future.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- 5 Black-led movies you gotta see in December - November 20, 2017
- FOX’s ‘The Gifted’ has a whiteness problem - November 2, 2017
- Hollywood’s issues with abuse don’t start or end with Harvey Weinstein - October 18, 2017
- It makes no damn sense that ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ isn’t part of CBS’s prime time lineup - October 16, 2017
- A primer on how to actually support a Black TV show - September 25, 2017