Dawn Richard Moves On From ‘DK3’
Now that the Danity Kane train wreck is over, group standout Dawn Richard is wasting no time getting back on her solo grind. With her new music, she is immediately letting everyone know she is superior to her prior girl group.
Dawn Richard‘s new release “Blow” is a raucous urban dance track laden with tribal beats, synth, and touches of piano. Of course, her vocals are always the star, adding a layer of uniqueness over the whole production. The video sharply captures Richard’s penchant for fashion and dance, showcasing multiple intricate dance sequences set against a white backdrop. The colors are vibrant, and Ms. Richard is serving swag for the whole 4:45.
Richard has also released “Professional”, another bass heavy banger. She sings about how a man’s girl ain’t nothing compared to her because she works like a professional. It fits right in the vein of her previous work on the solo debut Goldenheart.
Both songs are set to be on her next album Blackheart, the second album in Dawn’s Heart trilogy, when it is released on January 15.
Will you be buying?
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- The ‘Insecure’ Season 2 Teaser Is Hella Dope - June 16, 2017
- Watch the All Black Teaser Trailer for Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ - June 9, 2017
- 10 Songs To Keep Your Summer Lit [PLAYLIST] - June 6, 2017
- The 9 Best R&B Groups from the 90s and 2000s - June 5, 2017
- Here’s the definitive list of the best R&B groups in the 1980s to 1990s - May 31, 2017