‘Jurassic World’ and ‘Terminator Genesys’ Trailers Are Bad-Ass
Summer 2015 will see the big screen return of both the Jurassic Park and Terminator franchises. In both instances, they turn history upside down for a completely fresh take on their storylines.
For Jurassic World, it is 22 years after the events of the first Jurassic Park, and the island has now become a fully functioning amusement park. But interest has started to wane, and the scientists create a new dinosaur hybrid to drum up interest. I’m sure that will end well.
Jurassic World will hit theaters first on June 12, 2015. The Steven Spielberg executive produced film stars Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Vincent D’Onofrio, Omar Sy, and BD Wong.
Terminator Genisys takes us back to the beginning of the story as Kyle Reese prepares to travel back in time and save Sarah Connor. However, the Sarah Connor that he encounters is not the meek Sarah we remember from the first film. She’s a gun-toting bad-ass who comes packaged with an aging Terminator companion. The rules have changed. And the stakes are higher than ever before.
Terminator Genisys makes its entrance on July 1st, 2015 and stars Emilia Clarke, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jai Courtney, and Courtney B. Vance.
Which nostalgia-rich movie are you looking forward to more? Tell us in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- We are not Wakanda. We are Erik Killmonger. - February 19, 2018
- Understanding the importance of Black Superheroes - January 18, 2018
- How Netflix’s ‘Bright 2’ can succeed where ‘Bright’ didn’t - January 3, 2018
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017
- 12 series every millennial should bingewatch over the holidays - November 27, 2017