#BlerdGifts: USB Heated Blanket
This holiday season, you may be wondering what to buy for that special blerd in your life. Never fear for I have pulled together some of the best gifts tailored to the unique desires of blerds everywhere. Check back through Christmas for more blerd gift ideas.
BlerdGift #3: USB Heated Blanket
There is the cool and the innovative. Then there is the “just damn convenient.” The USB Heated Blanket is a perfect marriage of form and function.
Heated blankets are great for those that get cold, but how handy or convenient are the outlets to plug them in? Blerds always have a USB port within arms reach, so finding power is never a problem. And this blanket takes things to the next level by functioning as either a blanket, heating pad for your back, or shawl for your shoulders. These blankets clock in at an affordable $19.95, so feel comfortable purchasing multiple. Just leave space for all of your other USB powered accessories too.
Forget about Snuggies. It’s time for real power.
Check out our prior gift recommendations: A hands-free mechanical umbrella system and a life-size (and functional) NES controller coffee table.
Any other ideas for blerd gifts? Leave them in the comments below. They might land in our round up.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- We are not Wakanda. We are Erik Killmonger. - February 19, 2018
- Reckoning with the anti-Black mathematics of mainstream awards shows - February 7, 2018
- Understanding the importance of Black Superheroes - January 18, 2018
- How Netflix’s ‘Bright 2’ can succeed where ‘Bright’ didn’t - January 3, 2018
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017