#BlerdGifts: Bose® Noise Cancelling Headphones
This holiday season, you may be wondering what to buy for that special blerd in your life. Never fear for I have pulled together some of the best gifts tailored to the unique desires of blerds everywhere. Check back through Christmas for more blerd gift ideas.
BlerdGift #5: Noise Cancelling Headphones
A blerd’s gotta have their alone time, right? There is nothing more distracting than the errant sounds to break your concentration and derail your whole day. Sometimes, you just want to block out the world, and that is exactly what noise cancelling headphones from Bose® are for. The technology in them negates all of the things you don’t want to hear and leaves only what you want.
But these headphones aren’t just for listening to music. Listen to movies or even make phone calls with clear pristine sound. The inline mic/remote makes for easy control of both entertainment and phone functions. Or when you just need the quiet, listen to nothing at all and enjoy complete silence. For the cherry on top, they are completely customizable in color.
Check out our prior gift recommendations: A hands-free mechanical umbrella system, a life-size (and functional) NES controller coffee table, the USB heated blanket and a Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
Any other ideas for blerd gifts? Leave them in the comments below. They might land in our round up.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018
- Dear entertainment industry: “Inclusivity” isn’t giving us your leftovers - March 13, 2018