#BlerdGifts: The Library Chair
This holiday season, you may be wondering what to buy for that special blerd in your life. Never fear for I have pulled together some of the best gifts tailored to the unique desires of blerds everywhere. Check back through Christmas for more blerd gift ideas.
BlerdGift #6: The Library Chair
A lot of people love to have conversation pieces in their homes. You know, that item that anyone who enters is compelled to comment on. And those are nice. But if you are going to have a conversation piece, make it a useful one. Like this Library Chair. One part comfortable chair, one part convenient book storage.
Can’t you just imagine this chair in your home? No more getting up to find a book to read. Your books are always within arm’s reach. And you never have to worry about matching the decor in your room. You decide the color scheme of the chair with the book bindings. Mix and match. Go for solid colors. Change it up on a whim. It all works.
This is a perfect #BlerdGift for so many reasons, but the top reason has to be that it illicits envy from anyone that sees it. The only way you wouldn’t want one of these us if you aren’t much of a reader, and in that case, why are you in a blerd’s home anyway?
Each $2,500 chair is made to order and takes 3-4 weeks to complete, so place your orders now.
Check out our prior gift recommendations: A hands-free mechanical umbrella system, a life-size (and functional) NES controller coffee table, the USB heated blanket, a Breakfast Sandwich Maker, and Bose® Noise Cancelling Headphones.
Any other ideas for blerd gifts? Leave them in the comments below. They might land in our round up.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Shonda Rhimes is right: the 2017 Emmys were “embarrassing” - September 19, 2017
- On Nnedi Okorafor and when Hollywood values our work but erases our names - September 14, 2017
- The definitive list of the 9 most slept on Black films of the 2000s - September 4, 2017
- Why we speak up when Hollywood whitewashes our favorite characters of color - August 30, 2017
- How Shonda Rhimes’ move to Netflix chips away at the whiteness of Hollywood - August 15, 2017