V Bozeman’s “What Is Love” Gave Me My Entire Life
Are you watching Fox’s Empire? Odds are that you are. And if you caught the premiere episode, you heard V Bozeman’s beautiful voice opening the series. On the show, we only got a taste of her song “What Is Love”, but the songstress has debuted a video for the full version of the song on her YouTube channel.
Her monster ballad “What Is Love” is an impeccable introduction to the burgeoning diva. You hear the full, impressive range of her voice. She exhibits unique vocal control that sets her sound apart from that of other singers. And she expresses herself openly with a realness that is simply staggering.
As a bonus, be sure not to miss Timothy Bloom’s”Til The End Of Time” video where she is featured.
Are you an instant fan like we are? Tell us what you think in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- 12 songs you need for a lit holiday season - November 30, 2017
- 12 series every millennial should bingewatch over the holidays - November 27, 2017
- 5 Black-led movies you gotta see in December - November 20, 2017
- FOX’s ‘The Gifted’ has a whiteness problem - November 2, 2017
- Hollywood’s issues with abuse don’t start or end with Harvey Weinstein - October 18, 2017