V Bozeman’s “What Is Love” Gave Me My Entire Life
Are you watching Fox’s Empire? Odds are that you are. And if you caught the premiere episode, you heard V Bozeman’s beautiful voice opening the series. On the show, we only got a taste of her song “What Is Love”, but the songstress has debuted a video for the full version of the song on her YouTube channel.
Her monster ballad “What Is Love” is an impeccable introduction to the burgeoning diva. You hear the full, impressive range of her voice. She exhibits unique vocal control that sets her sound apart from that of other singers. And she expresses herself openly with a realness that is simply staggering.
As a bonus, be sure not to miss Timothy Bloom’s”Til The End Of Time” video where she is featured.
Are you an instant fan like we are? Tell us what you think in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018
- Dear entertainment industry: “Inclusivity” isn’t giving us your leftovers - March 13, 2018