Extant Season 2: A First Look
Molly, you still in danger girl!
We were big fans of Extant‘s first outing. Halle Berry took to television well as astronaut Molly Woods embroiled in conspiracy and deception as she was impregnated by a mysterious alien aboard a spacecraft. But, as the first teaser shows, the story is far from over.
This time around, Molly will be on the hunt for her alien-hybrid son. And while last season was mostly about discovery, this season looks to be more about action.
Check out the trailer below and hit the comments section with your thoughts. Will you be watching?
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Y’all aren’t checking for the Emmys anymore, and it’s about time - September 24, 2018
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018
- ABC’s ‘The Crossing’ is classic white-centric fantasy sci-fi - April 9, 2018