Here’s When Your Favorite #BlerdTV Shows Premiere
The week of September 21 will be a blockbuster with spin offs from popular movies including Minority Report (starring Meagan Good) and Limitless. The much buzzed about new shows Blindspot and Quantico also bow, along with the debut of the limited series Heroes Reborn. Ratings juggernaut Empire looks to stake its claim on Thursday nights at 8PM, while TGIT roars back on ABC with the one-two combination of Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. Looking forward into October, we have Sleepy Hollow, Homeland, and The Leftovers all making their returns with fresh takes on their series.
Which shows are you most looking forward to? Check out the infographic below to see which nights will have your DVR running hot, and livetweet along with us using the hashtags noted for each show.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Why the Grammys don’t matter anymore - February 15, 2019
- Y’all aren’t checking for the Emmys anymore, and it’s about time - September 24, 2018
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018
- The legacy ‘Scandal’ leaves behind - April 20, 2018