Here’s When Your Favorite #BlerdTV Shows Premiere
The week of September 21 will be a blockbuster with spin offs from popular movies including Minority Report (starring Meagan Good) and Limitless. The much buzzed about new shows Blindspot and Quantico also bow, along with the debut of the limited series Heroes Reborn. Ratings juggernaut Empire looks to stake its claim on Thursday nights at 8PM, while TGIT roars back on ABC with the one-two combination of Scandal and How To Get Away With Murder. Looking forward into October, we have Sleepy Hollow, Homeland, and The Leftovers all making their returns with fresh takes on their series.
Which shows are you most looking forward to? Check out the infographic below to see which nights will have your DVR running hot, and livetweet along with us using the hashtags noted for each show.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- A primer on how to actually support a Black TV show - September 25, 2017
- Shonda Rhimes is right: the 2017 Emmys were “embarrassing” - September 19, 2017
- On Nnedi Okorafor and when Hollywood values our work but erases our names - September 14, 2017
- The definitive list of the 9 most slept on Black films of the 2000s - September 4, 2017
- Why we speak up when Hollywood whitewashes our favorite characters of color - August 30, 2017