This Video Shows That A ‘World Without Black History’ Sucks
Ramsey is always good for a hilarious yet insightful video. Look no further than her Oscar Nomination Nail Tutorial for proof. But for Black History Month, you know she had to go big.
In her video, she plays a black ghost of American history a la Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol for a man who wishes for a White History Month. See, like so many of the white people we hear from every February, he doesn’t understand why “black people get a whole month.” In response, she shows him just how important black contributions in history have been.
As you might imagine, he is near tears by the end.
Watch the video below, and be sure to share with a white person (or similar-minded black conservative) in your life.
Photo credit: YouTube
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- 5 Black-led movies you gotta see in December - November 20, 2017
- FOX’s ‘The Gifted’ has a whiteness problem - November 2, 2017
- Hollywood’s issues with abuse don’t start or end with Harvey Weinstein - October 18, 2017
- It makes no damn sense that ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ isn’t part of CBS’s prime time lineup - October 16, 2017
- A primer on how to actually support a Black TV show - September 25, 2017