Remy Ma’s diss track “ShETHER”, a lengthy and no-holds-barred read of Nicki Minaj, plainly laid out all of the Nicki Minaj criticisms we’ve all been thinking for years and earned...
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- If You Hated ‘Iron Fist’, You Should Hate These 9 Comics Too
- Why The Second Season Of ‘Insecure’ Is So Important
- Nicki Minaj’s Extra Late Response To “ShETHER” Left Me Wondering Why She Said Anything At All
- Why ‘Get Out’ Will Change Modern Movie Making
- Why Remy Ma’s ‘ShETHER’ Is The Best Diss Track Released In Years
- Jenn M. Jackson
- The Paradox and Power of the Black Professional Ball Player
- I’m a Black, Millennial, Academic, Mom. Yes, it is harder than you think.
- Four Signs That You Might Subscribe to the Politics of Respectability
- Anxiety, Death and The Moments When ‘This Is Us’ Gets It Completely Right
- Why saying ‘the Oscars are about the white gaze’ misses the point