If white folx can’t be “allies” to their Black co-congregants in church, then I’m not sure there’s any place white allyship can actualy exist. Let me explain. On a recent...
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Jenn M. Jackson
- On being Black, being disposed of, and seeking status.
- Getting socks for Christmas: On the pain we carry from holidays past
- It’s time to talk about the Black elitism and anti-Blackness portrayed on ‘This is Us’
- Why I’m excited but cautious about the electoral wins across the country this week
- We need to bring back ‘The Jeffersons’ for the culture