“I love you. Mommy loves you, Charlotte.” I watched a character named “Ofwarren” speak those words to a rosey-cheeked baby before jumping from a bridge. She was attempting to end...
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Jenn M. Jackson
- Reckoning, the Combahee River Collective, and Black Women’s History Month
- And then there are the ones we left behind…
- On being Black, being disposed of, and seeking status.
- Getting socks for Christmas: On the pain we carry from holidays past
- It’s time to talk about the Black elitism and anti-Blackness portrayed on ‘This is Us’