The 2017 SAG Awards were a triumph for Black actors, and the 2017 Oscars look to be shaping up the same way. But behind the triumphs of “diversity” is a...
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Why The Second Season Of ‘Insecure’ Is So Important
- Nicki Minaj’s Extra Late Response To “ShETHER” Left Me Wondering Why She Said Anything At All
- Why ‘Get Out’ Will Change Modern Movie Making
- Why Remy Ma’s ‘ShETHER’ Is The Best Diss Track Released In Years
- 6 Reasons You Should See Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ This Weekend
- Jenn M. Jackson
- The Paradox and Power of the Black Professional Ball Player
- I’m a Black, Millennial, Academic, Mom. Yes, it is harder than you think.
- Four Signs That You Might Subscribe to the Politics of Respectability
- Anxiety, Death and The Moments When ‘This Is Us’ Gets It Completely Right
- Why saying ‘the Oscars are about the white gaze’ misses the point