If there’s one thing we love to argue about as Black people, it’s music. We debate the merits of Motown versus funk. Jill Scott versus Erykah Badu. Biggie versus Tupac....
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Jenn M. Jackson
- On being Black, being disposed of, and seeking status.
- Getting socks for Christmas: On the pain we carry from holidays past
- It’s time to talk about the Black elitism and anti-Blackness portrayed on ‘This is Us’
- Why I’m excited but cautious about the electoral wins across the country this week
- We need to bring back ‘The Jeffersons’ for the culture