My daughter’s beauty is beyond skin deep. She is compassionate, sensitive, and affectionate, always looking to cheer up those around her with a card, a handmade gift, or a hug....
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Jenn M. Jackson
- On being Black, being disposed of, and seeking status.
- Getting socks for Christmas: On the pain we carry from holidays past
- It’s time to talk about the Black elitism and anti-Blackness portrayed on ‘This is Us’
- Why I’m excited but cautious about the electoral wins across the country this week
- We need to bring back ‘The Jeffersons’ for the culture