I never expected to get married at 22-years-old. I envisioned myself as a briefcase wielding, pseudo-Oprah taking over the world. Then, my husband happened in my freshman year of college....
DONATE to WCC
- Daren W. Jackson
- Jenn M. Jackson
- And then there are the ones we left behind…
- On being Black, being disposed of, and seeking status.
- Getting socks for Christmas: On the pain we carry from holidays past
- It’s time to talk about the Black elitism and anti-Blackness portrayed on ‘This is Us’
- Why I’m excited but cautious about the electoral wins across the country this week