#BlerdGifts: Hands-Free/Non-Invertible Umbrella
This holiday season, you may be wondering what to buy for that blerd in your life. Never fear for I have pulled together some of the best gifts tailored to the unique desires of blerds everywhere. Check back through Christmas for more blerd gift ideas.
BlerdGift #1: The Hands-Free/Non-Invertible Umbrella
If there is one things that blerds love it is innovative gadgets that nobody else has. It’s even better if you can’t help but notice the item when in public. A hands-free/non-invertible umbrella meets and surpasses all of those requirements.
These days, we have way too much going on to have to actually hold an umbrella while it is raining. There are texts to type. Phone calls to make. Books to read. iPads to swipe. How is anyone supposed to get anything done? Don’t fret. Your problems have been solved. The Nubrella aims to get the umbrella out of your hands and give you your freedom back.
Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, the Nubrella attaches across your waist and on your back for complete freedom of movement while also staying protected from the rain. It’s lightweight. It’s super useful. It’s cool.
These items retail at $99.99 but they are currently on sale now at a 40% discount ($59.99). Reserve your Nubrella now for delivery in early 2015 at their website.
Any other ideas for blerd gifts? Leave them in the comments below. They might land in our round up.
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Is asking for more from Black art asking for too much? - May 22, 2020
- Why the Grammys don’t matter anymore - February 15, 2019
- Y’all aren’t checking for the Emmys anymore, and it’s about time - September 24, 2018
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018