You Decide: Is Tahj Mowry’s “Flirt” Ready for Radio?
Tahj Mowry has come a long way from just being Tia and Tamera’s little brother. The actor, best known for roles on Full House and Smart Guy, is all grown up and a star on the ABC Family show Baby Daddy. But while that show is in hiatus, he has his eye set on making inroads into the music industry.
Mowry’s single “Flirt” is the lead track from his upcoming debut EP, scheduled for release this summer. In the video below, he displays impressive dancing set against stylized backdrops and lights. However, for all of the impeccable production, the appeal of the tone of his voice is up for debate.
Does Tahj Mowry have all the makings of a pop star? Watch the video below and share your decision in the comments section below!
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Is asking for more from Black art asking for too much? - May 22, 2020
- Why the Grammys don’t matter anymore - February 15, 2019
- Y’all aren’t checking for the Emmys anymore, and it’s about time - September 24, 2018
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018