Watch this video of the crunkest sitting judge you’ll ever see
Every police officer who thinks they might get away with undue abuse of black folks in America needs to know that judges like the Honorable Judge Vonda Evans of Detroit’s Wayne County Circuit are out there and they will come at you will the full force of the law.
I just know that defendant was thinking that he went to the wrong courtroom and was somehow dealing with Judge Lyn Toller from Divorce Court instead of Judge Vonda Evans. She proceeded to read him for filth, ending with the question “2015? How does this happen?”
Then someone made the mistake of making noise while she was talking. Her response was swift and cutting. It was like a black mama from the church choirstand having the uncanny ability to sense her child acting up anywhere in the sanctuary, communicating silently that she will come out the choirstand if she has to.
Honestly, the video is almost too good to be true. You’ve got to watch it for yourself.
You can also view the entire proceedings here.
Photo credit: YouTube
Want More Convos Like This One?
Latest posts by Daren W. Jackson (see all)
- Is asking for more from Black art asking for too much? - May 22, 2020
- Why the Grammys don’t matter anymore - February 15, 2019
- Y’all aren’t checking for the Emmys anymore, and it’s about time - September 24, 2018
- ABC doesn’t deserve kudos for canceling ‘Roseanne’ - May 29, 2018
- An open letter to Donald Glover, Childish Gambino, and his anti-Black “This Is America” video - May 14, 2018